Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in module pool program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created 1 module pool program with screen no. 0100. But the statement CALL SCREEN 0100 is not getting executing its showing error i.e ' statement cannot be accessable' even i have created and activated the sceen 0100.

Thanks...

kiran

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

did u create a transaction code with GUI capability?

twhen u have created the program, did u specify type as module pool?

did u specify Ok_code in element list?

try all these...

reward with points if useful.

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

where did you write the statement. Is it report type program or module type program. if module pool program it should not first executable line of the report either in include or main program.

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kiran,

Open you program in se38 menu bar -> GOTO -> ATTRIBUTES and check wheather it is executable program or module pool program.

if it is exeutable program then u can call the screen 0100 as ur intial screen. if not ur given type as module pool then u have to create a transaction in SE93 and give the screen name in that and prgoram name then it will display the screen which u hv created .

if you want to show the screen 0100 as ur initial sceen in module pool program without using transaction it is not possible so use either executable program and use the stament call screen 0100.

<b>reward if useful </b>

Regards,

sunil kairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran,

check you program wheather it is executable program or module pool program.

IT Should be a MODULE POOL Program.

create a transaction code in SE93 and give the screen name and prgoram name .

Run this transaction to get screen number 0100 of your program.

Regards,

GAURAV J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all....