Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Creating inbound asn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to post inbound asn using SHPMNT05, Message type : SHPADV and Process code : SHPM. I am getting an error " Transportation Planning Point does not exist". Can anyone tell me what field in the IDOC Segment in missing ?

6 REPLIES 6

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If u Check the Documentation of IDOC type in WE60 you can find a field:

E1EDT32 : Points (deadlines shipment)

Segment definition E2EDT32000 Released since Release 40A , Segment length: 0040

1. KNOTE : Transportation Connection Points

Goto the Tcode WE05..

Open the IDOC and check the Data records for this Segment fields...

reward if Helpful

0 Kudos

I gave the value for E1EDT32- KNOTE = CHI, it still gives same error

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seams there might be some problem with the data u r passing.u can do one thing..go to WE19,Give the error idoc number and press on execute button.

Now in the application tool bar press on Inbound function module button and then give the FUnction module name as IDOC_INPUT_SHPMNT,then check the check box "call in debug mode" and then press on radio button "in foreground".Now u can debug the FM and can see where it is catching the error.

Reward points if u find useful.

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

I tried that too. I am unable to find where tht error is coming. Do I have to give E1EDT20-TKNUM and E1EDL20-VBELN values also ? . I just gave PO number and Qty & Wt details.

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to pass the values u specified and try to put a break point in the include LV55KF02 and inside it at statement When'E1EDT10' then there is a perform after this statement.

PERFORM shpmnt_e1edl20_process

TABLES t_idoc_status

USING t_idoc_data

p_copy_mode

CHANGING document_number

subrc.

Try with the method i specified .i think the error will be generated after this perform.

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

I didnt gave any values for L20-VEBLN. I tried wht u said but after tht perform still the sy-subrc = 0 and there is no error in that perform.