Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BDC while running in NO screen mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating material using BDC. I need to capture errors those occure during creation of material. i need to place these errors in client desktop.

When I run the BDC in ALL Screen mode all types of errors are getting captured correctly and my requirement correctly done. But when i run the BDC in No screen mode i am getting only one error all the time that is ' NO BAtch input data for Screen' which is a wrong one. i am executing the program with the same data in ALL screen and NO screen modes, to check errors. but in case of no screen mode it is getting failed.

please help me what should i do to correct this. i need to run the program in No screen mode.

Kumar.

1 REPLY 1

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN your all screen mode, you should not press enter when there is no POP UP with the OK Codes.

If you do not get a pop up with the OK Code box, you can still get through the transaction.

If you do not get a OK_CODE pop up in atleast one instance in your all screen mode, then it means your code is not working

Regards,

Ravi