Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during 'Export' in System Copy using SAPinst for Unicode Conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have just upgraded our systems fro SAP R/3 4.7 110 (non-unicode) to ECC 6.0 (non-unicode) on Windows 2003 Server and SQL 2005. The upgradation went fine. However, now we are in the process of converting the system into unicode (the preparations for unicode are already done as we chose 'combined upgrade and unicode' option.

After completing the final preparations, after the upgrade, we are doing a System Copy -> Export of Database of the source system. All the load steps went fine except two. Here are the errors we are facing:

1) SAPAPPL1.Log ->

ERROR: DbSlExeRead failed

rc = 99, table "BSAK"

(SQL error 601)

error message returned by DbSl:

Could not continue scan with NOLOCK due to data movement.

2) Export_Monitor.log->

G:\usr\sap\PRD\SYS\exe\nuc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe -e SAPSSEXC.cmd -datacodepage 4103 -l SAPSSEXC.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code -1,073,741,819.

For mode details see 'SAPSSEXC.log' file.

When we checked SAPSSEXC.log, we notice that no errors are mentioned there. However, after a brief search we found that in SAPSSEXC.TSK, the last table mentioned is PERMISSION. However, in the SAPSSEXC.TSK.BK the last table mentioned is WDY_WINDOWT. So, basically, it goes fine till PERMISSON table, but after that for some reason, doesnt write the other entries and just stops, without showing any error.

Could anyone please help us with this??

Thanks n Regards,

Angad

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anagad,

Please update your DBSL Library files and reset the start export again.

After resetting err -> enq for the particular table in TSK file.

Check the specific note below for locking,

note: 607689. It will help on such situation.

Let me know if any issue again...

Thanks,

Amit Lal

amitkumarlal@gmail.com

Do reward point...

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

We already have the latest version of the DBSL Library (level 144). Also, when I try to open note 607689, it says "An SAP note with the number requested could not be found".

Regards,

Angad

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have solved one half of the problem.

>

> 1) SAPAPPL1.Log ->

>

> ERROR: DbSlExeRead failed

> rc = 99, table "BSAK"

> (SQL error 601)

> error message returned by DbSl:

> Could not continue scan with NOLOCK due to data movement.

We did the DBCC consistency check and found some inconsistencies and repaired them according to note 142731, and it cured the problem. The export process is continuing on the other tables now.

However, the other problem (Problem 2 in my post above) still remains.

Regards,

Angad

0 Kudos

We have resolved this issue. There seemed to be some issue with the latest version of R3Load. We restored the previous kernel backup, and the issue got resolved.

Regards,

Angad