Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENTER DATA TO INTO LFA1EKKO EKPO TABLES......

former_member203215
Participant
0 Kudos

In my system I don’t have data in LFA1 EKKO EKPO table ... So i want to enter data in to that tables....

Can anybody provide info how to enter the data....................

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravichand,

You are not supposed to load simply in to these tables. You have to use any lsmw method for this.

For vendor creation you can use the IDoc CREMAS05 , but not only to LFA1, but for all views of vendors you can load. You need to make the requirement clear before trying to load. PORDCR102 can be used for PO creation.

I guess it is for your training and not for the customer requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravichand,

These tables belong to MM.

EKKO - Purchase order header table

EKPO - Purchase order item table

You can create a purchase order using transaction ME21N which would create purchasing documents.

LFA1 - Vendor master.

Create new vendors using the transaction FK01

Best regards,

Ashwin

former_member209120
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In my system I don’t have data in LFA1 EKKO EKPO table ... So i want to enter data in to that tables....

In my system means IDES?

In which client are you working 000 or 800?

former_member184551
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

It seems you have an IDES system and you are learning, for no productive system can have no data in those tables ! Okay as Nivedita said, you should not directly fill these tables (Ctrl+Shift+F10 from SE11), probably in your case it does not make a difference but it is bad practice, LFA1 is the bendor master table, that means it stores all the vendors in your SAP system (This is called master data- the data that does not change much), use transaction XK01 to create a vendor (plenty of help available on the web) and an entry will be generated in LFA1 table, similarly use ME21N to create PO's, there are also options for mass creation that you can check out, ususally IDES systems have some samle master data created, I wonder why it is not so in your case.

Thanks

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Following FM,

1. For LFA1 : FLBPC_MAINTAIN_VENDOR_SAVE

2. For EKKO, EKPO : BAPI_PO_CREATE1 , after using this Donot forget to                                                                                use BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create some vendors (XK01) and purchase orders (ME21N) for these vendors. After that the tables should be filled.