Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing payment tab of BP trnsaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to add some fields in SI:PAyment details tab of BP transaction, Please tell me the solution for that.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use the Easy Enhancement Workbench (EEW) fir business partners. You can explore transaction EEWB and its corresponding documentation which will guide you through the whole process with a wizard.

You basically have 2 options :

1. Add new field

2. Add new attributes table.

If you choose the add new field option, a new field will get added to BUT000.

If you choose 'add new attr table' option, a new table is created with the chosen Z fields, and the table is linked to BUT000 using the partner number ( or partner guid..sorry not sure which one of these !) as the foreign key.

Now, the new field / table will be put into a new tab. If you want them on the payment transaction tab, you need to use VCT configuration to move the new fields to the tab you wish to associate them with.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Rishu.

0 Kudos

thanks for the solution, I tried to add new fields using EEWB transaction but while creating the enhancement it is giving me error "No request was sent", Kindly guide me how to proceed I am using ECC6.0.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a few customizing steps to be follwed to set up EEW. Just do a Note Search using the error number you get and you should be able to find the steps required to set up EEW.

Cheers,

Rishu.