Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing multi-use include

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to enhance form INTTAB_FUELLEN of report RMCE0200. This form is placed in the multi-use include RMCE02F0. When I press the Enhance button, a dialog window pops up with selection of already enhanced main programs such as RMCE0800 etc, however RMCE0200 is not in that list. If I select any program from that list and enhance the form, my enhancement is not executed during report RMCE0200. Is it possible to enhance this form in RMCE0200 report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gokul_radhakrishnan3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like this is the side effect of inconsistencies in SAP standard table ENHCROSS. Please refer OSS note 1460462 where the whole table is replaced with the class CL_ENH_HELPER & infact there are so many new OSS notes related to this table (To name few, 1439813 - Removal of table ENHCROSS & 1638877) . I think, the best solution would be to check with SAP referring to this table & the includes you have mentioned.

Regards,

Gokul

2 REPLIES 2

gokul_radhakrishnan3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like this is the side effect of inconsistencies in SAP standard table ENHCROSS. Please refer OSS note 1460462 where the whole table is replaced with the class CL_ENH_HELPER & infact there are so many new OSS notes related to this table (To name few, 1439813 - Removal of table ENHCROSS & 1638877) . I think, the best solution would be to check with SAP referring to this table & the includes you have mentioned.

Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have two systems available with different SAP_BASIS version, one of them uses ENHCROSS (7.0 SP22) and the other does not (7.0 SP25). However the behavior is the same on both systems.