Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement for CM25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a requirements that I'm stucked on.

Basilcally, we are working on developing a custom enhancement to enable us to run our production orders in line with our capacity. Today,we are basically promising customer orders before generating their schedule and capacity loading. We need to be to able to group, sequence and capacity constrain the planned orders, then promise/repromise the customer orders that are being generated by MRP.

I tried to look for a UserExits for CM25 but there was non. Does anybody knows any enhancement to use on these or if someone has actually done this kind of enhancement for the companies.

Rewards will be giving for helpful answers

Thanks again.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this enhancements for existed in CM25

CY040001 Fixing of planning areas

CY040002 Specify Sequence of Operations to be Scheduled

CY190001 Capacity Planning: Change order operation

CYPP0001 Change sequence criteria and sequencing

CYPP0002 CYPP: User Defined Fields used by Sorting

CYPP0003 CYPP: Fields for a Layout Key

CYPP0004 Sort: Replace Contents of Field

CYPP0005 CYPP: User Defined Fields for Use in Display

CYPP0006 Change Content of a Field (Layout)

Regards

swamy

0 Kudos

Is there anybody who has worked on this type of issues/enhancement before. Can you post out some samples of how it was done.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus ,

i activited the enhancements CYPP0002 CYPP: User Defined Fields used by Sorting for feed the User Defined Fields USR02 inserted in the layout key custom.

When this enhancements started ? Is possible see this field whit the value calcoled before the planning or this User Defined Fields will be feed after the save the planning ?

Thanks a lot for the help.

PP TEAM

Daniele Pistilli