Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enchancements for sales order header - VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one suggest is it possisble to enhance the additional data tab B(Screen number 8309) of the sales order header like below mentioned.If its possisble please suggest the procedure.

I need to create a new field in the screen number 8309 of VA01 with drop down box, a possisble list of 7 entries to be provided and if cursor is placed on a value of the list a box(item Box) should be open with the list of possisble values again like this there will be 3 items box and finally the user should be able to select the field and save it.

For EX just like Go->header->Additional functions->Additional data B.

Regards,

Nagendra

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

In Program SAPMV45A the screen number 0312 can be used to add custom fields.

Then you can use the following Inlcudes in Program SAPMV45A to write your requisite code.

INCLUDE MV45AOZZ. " User-modules PBO

INCLUDE MV45AIZZ. " User-modules PAI

INCLUDE MV45AFZB. " User-forms

INCLUDE MV45AFZZ. " User-forms

To create PBO/PAI modules, either you can defime the Modules in the screen and then double click and create the modules, or you can define the modules and then go to inlcudes MV45AOZZ and MV45AIZZ and write the requisite code here.

In the PAI module just assign the screen field value to the standard table/structure field (that you have created). On executing the Save function, the custom field data will be saved along with all other standard field data.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhisek.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

Could you please explain in detail..or else could you attach the similar kind of threads..

Thanks,

Nagendra

0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

First append the requisite custom field in the structure of VBAK (since the Additional Tab B is for Header data).

Go to screen number 0312 in program SAPMV45A and develop the screen layout along with the Custom Field of VBAK structure, as it is done in normal module pool programming.

Then in the PAI and PBO section of the screen define PAI and PBO modules or use the already defined modules.

Then double click on the module and create the modules in Inlcudes MV45AOZZ (PBO) and MV45AIZZ (PAI). Write your requisite code in the created PAI and PBO modules.

In case the screen field name does not match with the table field name (e.g., let us say that the custom field in table VBAK is "ZZCUSTOM" and the screen field is "CUSTOM1"), the field value from the structure/table (i.e., assign VBAK-ZZCUSTOM to the screen.) has to be assigned to the screen field (CUSTOM1) in the PBO module and in the PAI module the value from the screen field has to be assigned back to the structure/table field.

In PAI : VBAK-ZZCUSTOM = CUSTOM1.

IN PBO : CUSTOM1 = VBAK-ZZCUSTOM.

But if the screen field name is VBAK-ZZCUSTOM then the above assignments need not to be done. It will be handled by the system itself.

As for the list box, while defining the screen layout, define the field property as list box.

But I dont think that the second list of possible entries is not possible by using listbox.

Instead you can do define a normal F4 help for the 1st list of possible entries. Then when the user selects a entry you can call a modal screen (i.e., pop up screen) with the 2nd list of possible values. When a user selects a entry from this list you can put that value in the screen field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhisek.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

Thanks a lot...

Regards,

Nagendra

0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

If your question is answered then please mark the thread as answered.

Regards,

Abhisek.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

I have started working on that once it is resolved i will mark it as solved.

Thanks,

Nagendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue was resolved.

Thanks,

Nagendra