Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit button in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need delete some entries in the TADIR table. In the SE16N there aren´t delete button, How can i do??

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easy way is thru debugging

goto se16n get the entries

select the entries you want delete .Do /h and set the debugging and click on display icon ( like a specs ) icon .then press F6 ( execute ) in the debugging window .Then you will a code in the debug which shows the vare code being check

change the value of code from SHOW TO DELE and click continue and now you can delete .

PLease reward if useful.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try in SE16

goto SE16

Give the table name as TADIR

Press enter

and then execute botton

Select the entry u want to delete

in the menu Table entry-->Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easy way is thru debugging

goto se16n get the entries

select the entries you want delete .Do /h and set the debugging and click on display icon ( like a specs ) icon .then press F6 ( execute ) in the debugging window .Then you will a code in the debug which shows the vare code being check

change the value of code from SHOW TO DELE and click continue and now you can delete .

PLease reward if useful.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try program SEO_REMOVE_FROM_TADIR.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

You can access the TADIR maintenance via transaction SE03 also.

Very often developers and consultants are not authorized to execute the transaction, hence see if you are allowed to enter SE03.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need do it from SE16N, and i know, if you enter in the transaction field write something* you have the edit buttons, edit and delete.

• some like &edit...