please check this link
eCATT: extended Computer Aided Test Tool
ABAP Code in eCATT Editor
Use extended Computer Aided Test Tool (eCATT) to create and execute functional tests for software. The primary aim is the automatic testing of SAP business processes. Each test generates a detailed log that documents the test process and results.
eCATT enables automatic testing in SAP GUI for Windows and SAP GUI for Java. In order to offer a complete test solution that covers other GUIs, eCATT has interfaces to third party tools.
eCATT can be used with the Test Workbench.
You can migrate test cases from Computer Aided Test Tool (CATT) to take advantage of the better features of eCATT.
eCATT is also integrated with the Object Navigator (SE80).
· Test transactions, reports, and scenarios
· Call BAPIs and function modules
· Test remote systems
· Check authorizations (user profiles)
· Test updates (database, applications, GUI)
· Test the effect of changes to customizing settings
· Check system messages