Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a parametrized code for a project inweb dynpro which uses drop down. The drop down works fine for one of the entity but is not working for the other. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Can you please provde the code for adding the information to the drop down. Depending on that i can give the solution for you. Otherwise pleas check the code in my scenarios so that you will get an idea

Be sure that the value you are passing for Key much be a character , otherwise it won;t work . May be in your case you are passing some values as characters and some as integers. So the values you passed as integers can't work correctly. If your problem won't solve then please give me your code so that i can suggest you the solution.

• fill Dropdown Help for posting Key

bschl_key_item-key = '40'.

bschl_key_item-value = cl_wd_utilities=>get_otr_text_by_alias( '/KYK/FIN_FI/DEBIT_GL_ACCOUNT' ).

insert bschl_key_item into table lt_bschl_set.

bschl_key_item-key = '50'.

bschl_key_item-value = cl_wd_utilities=>get_otr_text_by_alias( '/KYK/FIN_FI/CREDIT_GL_ACCOUNT' ).

bschl_key_item-key = '21'.

bschl_key_item-value = cl_wd_utilities=>get_otr_text_by_alias( '/KYK/FIN_FI/DEBITVENDOR' ).

bschl_key_item-key = '31'.

bschl_key_item-value = cl_wd_utilities=>get_otr_text_by_alias( '/KYK/FIN_FI/CREDITVENDOR' ).

lv_node_info = lv_node_it->get_node_info( ).

lv_node_info->set_attribute_value_set( name = 'BSCHL' value_set = lt_bschl_set ).

Warm Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me, is there any dump msg - when u try to access some of the drop down value??

Regards

Sathish