Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Download files CV03N or CV02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a ALV report which display the DIR(Document info record) data. Now I have to download all the files associate with the DIR on the unix path in the background.(Requirement is not to download the ALV output, requirement is download all the files associate with the DIR).

Please help me out.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amandeep,

If it your report, you could open a record set before calling the ALV display (FM / Method) and write it .

Ex: open data set ...

Transfer data ..

Close..

Data shoudl be in internal table which you are passing to ALV display, transfer the same data to record set.

Rgds,

Mano Sri

0 Kudos

My requirement is not to download the ALV output. My requriment is to download the files associate with the DIR in background.Those file could be DOC XLS JPG or 3-D Drawing files.

0 Kudos

Any body have an idea about this.i tried different ways

but no success. Please let me know if any one have idea about the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you hold either the documents or file names in your program?

Rob

0 Kudos

I have Document information(DIR) in the program and I can get the attached files ID also. But question is how to download all the attached files to DIR.

0 Kudos

Which server do the files reside on: the application or the presentation server? Which server do you want to download to: the application or the presentation server?

Rob

0 Kudos

file details are in tables DRAD and DRAW

you could use the following FM for your requirement.

CV120_TRANSFER_DATA2SERVER

Regards

Raja