Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display currency unit field in FM reuse_alv_grid_display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am using ALV list, I want to display the currency field as a column in the list , also the '$' sign should get displayed in the amount field .

I have used the logic given in the SAP help, but i am unable to display the currency unit.

can anybody help me out .

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Use

populate cfieldname in your fieldcatalog.

Regards

vijay

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

I think you cannot have the $ sign in the same amount field if you have declared it as a TYPE CURR field.

YOu can have an extra field, immediately after the Amount Field which has a value '$' in it.

If you want to have the dollar sign in the field itself, then concatenate the amount field and '$' sign into a common field and build a field catalog for that field.

But there is an inherent disadvantage with this approach that you will not be able to have utilities like totals, subtotals etc.

Welcome to SDN..:)

Regards,

Ravi

Message was edited by: Ravi Kanth Talagana

0 Kudos

Hi,

try that :

[code]WRITE: amount TO wchar USING EDIT MASK 'RR$ _________________'.[/code]

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi if possible use another coloum before the currency coloumn and populate it with the '$'.

This will sove ur problem.

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You need separate column. So you must have additional field in internal table. Create a char like field and assign ‘$’ symbol to all rows (if your requirement is only with ‘$’ symbol).

Thanks,

Sanjeev