Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffrent fields-different tables-one screen?

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

1.Can anyone here please let me know the way to view different fields from different tables at one shot.Nothing related to Programming,but just for the convenience when we have to run through different fields from different tables.Is it possible?

2.Any idea on how to prepare test cases for BDC?

Thanks.

K.Kiran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. As far I can think of not possible directly unless you do extra work like creating a view.

2. Create an excel sheet with all your data in respective columns without header and save it as tab delimited file which is most generally used.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

6 REPLIES 6

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Query1:</b> Create the View with all related tables but key should match..Goto SE11. There is a option to create.

Go thro the links..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/4c/81c1351181b73fe10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/36/74c0358373003ee10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Raja T

Message was edited by:

Raja Thangamani

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. As far I can think of not possible directly unless you do extra work like creating a view.

2. Create an excel sheet with all your data in respective columns without header and save it as tab delimited file which is most generally used.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you can see it in database view here you have to join desired tables and fields you want to see. you can create it in se11.

regards

shiba dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

If both the tables are related i.e. there is a common feild between the tables , then you will have to create a view combining the feild from the table for which you want to see the data.

Regards

Arun

sreeramkumar_madisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thru view we can achieve this.

But to create a view matching key is must.

2: For BDC test case means whether all records are uploaded successfully uploaded we have to check in the concerned tables.

If we let me know the transaction u are using i can help u.

Regards,

kumar

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

got the answer