Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Access Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i'm trying to develope a program using the se38 transaction and the system says me that i'm not registered as a developer, that i need an access key.

Can anybody tell me how to get that access key in the OSS???

thx.

rgds.

Gregory.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

You must have the right level of access in OSS to register a developer.

If you do, there is a button on the "Services" tab (I think that is what its called) called "Register developer".

Click the button and enter the username. You will get back a registration key which you can copy and paste into the popup in R/3 asking for it.

Cheers,

Brad

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

You must have the right level of access in OSS to register a developer.

If you do, there is a button on the "Services" tab (I think that is what its called) called "Register developer".

Click the button and enter the username. You will get back a registration key which you can copy and paste into the popup in R/3 asking for it.

Cheers,

Brad

0 Kudos

Hi Brad, thx.

I think that i dont have the right level access in OSS.

There is a tab 'Maintenance & Services' and under it 'SAP CSN Solution Map', 'Support Services', 'Maintenance Offerings', 'Hosting Services' and 'Service Catalog' and i dont know if some of that options let me 'Register a Developer'.

rgds

Gregory.

0 Kudos

Sorry Gregory,

I checked, the tab is "Registration", and then the button is "Register Developer".

If you don't have the "Registration" tab then you don't have access.

Your company should have at least one user with this access (and also the access to grant it to your user).

Get this user either to register you, or give you the power to do so.

Cheers,

Brad

0 Kudos

Thx Brad, with the user that i have i dont see the 'Registration' tab, i will ask if there are another user in my company that has that tab.

Rgds

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to get the developer key from your basis team. Check with them.