Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

desktop office integartion ( Prob in customization of wordpad)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

in my screen program, i m opening a wordfile inside a container.everything is coming nice.but inside the container i m unable to customize that wordfile.where as at the same time if i m opening a excel sheet then for that i m able to do any type of customizations.can anyone suggest me a way, so that i can do the customization for the wordfile inside the container.

Kindly help me regards this.its very urgent.

Best Regards

bunty

2 REPLIES 2

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out this demo program, this may be of help to you

SAPRDEMODOCUMENTCONTAINER

Regards

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi raja

I have already seen those examples.but i m not getting the solution.once u run the program <b>SAPRDEMODOCUMENTCONTAINER</b>.in the output screen just click the CREATE DOCUMENT(F2) button. it is sowing diff kinds of documents.

then u jst select the Microsoft Word for document. now u'll get a word document in the R/3 container. now u jst press right click on the standard menubar,u can see the <b>Customize</b> option inactive.

but in same way if u'll take any excel sheet & if u'll check,than u can find that Customize option active.

so i want that option in the word document.how to solve this issue.

if u r getting any idea then kindly let me know.

Regards

bunty