Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting output types in BDC while PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using BDC for PO creation.I am supposed to delete all the outputypes attached in "Messages" while PO creation. The number of output types that a PO will have is fetched dynamically based on some config. Hence i have written a logic to selecet first 8 outputs and delete them.This works for a PO which has minimun 1 output type attached.

However, if no output types are dynamically fetched from database then the Output type field DV70A-STATUSICON(01) to DV70A-STATUSICON(08) is disabled for selection and the transaction goes into error. This record can be seen in the Session as Incorrect and can be processed in foreground to save PO manually.

I want that the above error should not appear.As there is no DATA error, i should be able to save PO's without any output type. For this ill have to build the logic of how an output type is determined for a Vendor,P.Org,Plant,Application and document type combination before BD starts.So that i can skip the deletion part for PO's where there are no output types.

Can anyone tell me which base tables need to be querried?

I have some of them, B025,B567,B027,B566,B565,B560

Thanks,

Yogeeta

1 REPLY 1

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the menu option you have

Edit>Select>All Output.

This will select all the outputs.

After that press delete.

You do not need to manually select all output types everytime then.

Regards,

Ankur Parab