Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Condition records using BAPI_PRICE_CONDITIONS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to delete some records using FM BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS.

It is showing success message in Return table but the changes are not reflected in the database system (Table A004, KONH, KONP). However,records are getting created or updated.

I have used Commit statement also.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Richa Aggarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to set PI_PHYSICAL_DELETE parameter in the BAPI. Now it is deleting the records from A004 but not from KONH and KONP.

Please let me know if anyone has an idea regarding this behavior.

Regards,

Richa Aggarwal

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to set PI_PHYSICAL_DELETE parameter in the BAPI. Now it is deleting the records from A004 but not from KONH and KONP.

Please let me know if anyone has an idea regarding this behavior.

Regards,

Richa Aggarwal

0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Refer to link

http://scn.sap.com/message/1502594

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I have already done the coding.

But my condition records are not getting deleted. Please provide some information on that if possible.

Regards,

Richa

0 Kudos

Hi Richha,

My requirement seems to be the reverse of what is yours. I have a requirement to update Condition record price from a file. I have used BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS, price is properly getting updated in the transaction. But the entries from the tables KONH, KONP are getting deleted which I didn't wanted. And i think this is what you wanted. I checked in debugging and found that based on the operation mode you pass on to the above FM, the system would perform update/ Delete actions. Operation modes are typically - '002', '003' , '009', '023' etc. you can check data element MSGFN to find out more operational modes.

Please share the program/ code you have used for updating ( not deleting ) .

Thank you.