Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete First page of spool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have an ALV Report that I need to send by email. I get the spool number, convert it to pdf and send it by email. This is working fine. The problem is that the report is only one page but the pdf has 2 pages. The first one containing a small box that says Records passed and the number of records, and on the second page, the report itself.

Is there a way of removing this first page so that the file only contains the report?

I searched the web and SDN and couldn't find anything. I think this can be solved modifying or setting some special values on the parameters function when generating the spool but I couldn't find anything yet.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this can be restricted by passing the relevant parameter to IS_PRINT while calling the alv

I hope its no_print_selinfos = X and no_print_listinfos = X

4 REPLIES 4

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this can be restricted by passing the relevant parameter to IS_PRINT while calling the alv

I hope its no_print_selinfos = X and no_print_listinfos = X

0 Kudos

Hi Keshav.T,

You were right. The solutoin you gave me worked fine.

Thanks a million.

Points awarded.

Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

these are printer page settings.

just uncheck the Print header page settings for your printer it will be resolved.

Ask your BASIS guy to do it,

Regards,

Gaurav Sood

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav_AKS,

The first solution worked. Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Ernesto