Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

-

I am debugging my Z Program .

But some time it goes into standard programs.

How to come out of that standard program to my Z program.

Please tell me the shortcut key as well.

-

In debugging mode , How can I execute my code upto dynamic breakpoints ?

Points will be allocated for good answers.

Thanks.

Raj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go on clicking the F7 key for coming out of the standard program till u comes to ur program.

place ur cursor at the position where u want to start debugging and press F8 it will start debugging from that point.

<b>reward if helpful.</b>

rgds,

bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. just put one more break point in your Z program at the point where cursor reaches after standard program get executed,

so now when you are in standard program in debugging mode , just execute F8 button so that it reaches to ur z program

2. Execute F8 button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I would like to answer your queries in two parts as well.

1) There is no short-cut to process the Z Program and directly come to a stop when the control enters your code. There is one solution that we can try. you must be aware of the point where the control enters the Standard Code, so setup a break point just after that statement. As soon as debugging enters the standard code you press F8 and the control comes back to your code and stops at the point where u placed a break point.

2) To stop again at another break point and process the entire code between your current position and the anticipated break point you can make use of the function key F8.

<b>Reward points if this helps,</b>

Kiran