Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging driver z program in ME31L or ME32L or ME33L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need help on debugging driver program for adobe form for the tcode me31l or me32l or me33l.

Usually we have print priview option for the most of the tcode.but incase of me31l or me32l or me33l we dont have option called print preview.its directly going to spool file.

Now my requirement is to trigger breakpoint at my driver program .while creating or changing the scheduling agreeement document.

Thanks in advance.

Bala

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know of Logistic but there are transaction to print document that aren't the ones that you use to see the document.

For example

Document Material to see it is MB03, but to print is MB90. There you can preview the printing. I will look to see if I find the one used with ME33L.

EDIT:

try ME2L or ME9L

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know of Logistic but there are transaction to print document that aren't the ones that you use to see the document.

For example

Document Material to see it is MB03, but to print is MB90. There you can preview the printing. I will look to see if I find the one used with ME33L.

EDIT:

try ME2L or ME9L

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks rod. its worked out .....

0 Kudos

Great, good to hear.

Please when your question is answered mark it like answered and assign the corresponding points.

Regards