Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database error for <ADDR_PERS_COMP_COMM_GET> <0>

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are getting the error above when we try to add records via a report. In DEV it is working fine but when we

transported it to QAS it always gives us the said error. Solutions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys and take care!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it dumping or giving an error message?

Rob

11 REPLIES 11

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is exactly the program doing ? If the program is sending an email, then please refer the following thread :

If the program is using FM ADDR_PERS_COMP_COMM_GET, then please refer the following thread :

http://www.sapdevelopment.co.uk/fmodules/fms_address.htm

Best regards,

Prashant

PS : Please reward all helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it dumping or giving an error message?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your replies. Yes, it is sending out e-mail messages using SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1. And yes, it is giving me an error message.

0 Kudos

Double click on the error message to see if there is a long text.

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I just tried it now and no, there is no long text if I double click the error message. Thanks again!

0 Kudos

What is the message class and number? Have you debugged the code?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Here is the message class:

Message no. SO 013

And yes, I just debugged the report. After filling up all the strcutures required by the SO_DOCUMENT FM and passing it through the FM, it could not pass after checking sy-subrc = 0.

0 Kudos

So, when you call SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1, you get this error message. Is that correct?

Rob

0 Kudos

Yup, I'm getting the said error message as stated in my topic.

0 Kudos

Yes - i'm trying to figure out what program is raising it. Do you know the include name?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Sorry but what exactly do you mean by include name?