Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data to be saved in local file after RFC is triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am calling RFC from SAP Business Connector and updating the data in the application server.

I need to download the data from application server to presentation server immediately after the data is saved in the application server or when ever the RFC is called from the SAP BC. Pls help me in this requirement.

Thanks,

Raju

3 REPLIES 3

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi did u bother to search before posting the question?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not asking how to download the data from application server to presentation server.

I am able to save the data to application server when i am running SAP business connector, but i want to download the data to the presentation server at the same time.

Using DATA sets i am saving data to application server. My problem is to download the data to a file immediately after saving data in application server. I cannot use FM GUI_DOWNLOAD in the RFC function.

Thanks,

Raju

0 Kudos

its though but you can...

Check [this LINK|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9831750a-0801-0010-1d9e-f8c64efb2bd2]