Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize request not reflect in quality server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I generated one customize request on Dev server and import to quality server. But changes not reflect in quality sever.

I am using ecc 6.0 server with oracle database on windows platform.

The request is generated properly and imported in quality without any error.

But still changes not reflect on quality server.

I change bank name as PVT LTD to LTD. in fi01 tcode. and checking the output from PA30 tcode in banking details.

The changes are showing properly in Dev system but when I move the TR to quality, changes not reflect in the same (quality) server.

The workbench request "Z" program reflect properly in quality server. only sap standard changes not reflecting.

Kindly give me solution.

Regards,

Devendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

What does this customising transport contain?  Because the data in transaction FI01 is not configuration and so would not natually get recorded in a transport.

If you wanted to transport this bank master record you would have to manually intervene, can you explain what you did to achieve this?

Regards,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check you landscape. Within the quality system are there multiple clients?

Customising requests are client dependent so check if you have imported to the right client.

Also ask the basis guy to check if the specific request has moved in properly. Check the logs in se09.

Regards,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

What does this customising transport contain?  Because the data in transaction FI01 is not configuration and so would not natually get recorded in a transport.

If you wanted to transport this bank master record you would have to manually intervene, can you explain what you did to achieve this?

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing to look out for.

Even you are attaching some entries forcefully, make sure

1. It is added in transport properly ( Via SE10/SE09/SE01 )

2. While importing it via STMS make sure "Overwrite existing object" is checked.

I am not sure if it helps but it is worth checking this.