Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Scheduling Agreement - Mass Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

what is the best method to massively upload customer scheduling agreements (VA33)?

LSMW? or what?

I tried in different ways but I always get something wrong and I can't find much help online...

Thank you,

Daniele

12 REPLIES 12

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The bapi BAPI_SAG_CREATE  will be better. This bapi is not available in SAP lower versions.

0 Kudos

Thank you Kesavadas,

do you know how can I use that BAPI via LSMW?
I mean, which are the business object, the method and the basic type?

Thanks,

Daniele

0 Kudos

I'd like to point out that I need a BAPI for CUSTOMER scheduling agreement...

0 Kudos

Us e BAPI "BAPI_SALES_DEL_SCHEDULE_CREATE"  , Business  object :BUS2035 ,Method:

"CustSchedulAgreement.Create"

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry that I did not note that. The function SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE can be used to do that. In case, if bapi is required please check BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATE.

Please check in this bapi that if there is any restriction to Agreement Creation. I think so it's restricted internally using the business object name.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandran,

thank you for replying.
I tried to use that BAPI, but I got this error: "Field header_inx-updateflagI is not an input field".

Can this BAPI be used also for creation or is it only for update?

Daniele

0 Kudos

Hi,

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATE does not exist, so I tried with BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 but I got the error "Unpermitted combination of business object BUS2032 and sales doc. category E".

How can be so difficult to create a so common object like customer scheduling agreement...?

Daniele

0 Kudos

Yes there is a restriction

May be you can avoid the idea of LSMW and create a custom program using SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE.

0 Kudos

Daniele ,

This BAPI is defeinitely  used in Creation , can you post the sample data that u passed to the structures ???

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to clarify.. 

Do you want to create Schedule Agreemetns   OR  Schedule lines..?

If it is a Schedule lines, then you can use BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE. - by passing

SCHEDULE_LINES, SCHEDULE_LINESX

Regads,

Venkat

0 Kudos

I want to create Scheduling Agreements, because I'm migrating them from a legacy system.

Thank you,

Daniele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried also with BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1

but I got the error "No item category available (Table T184 ZILZ  TEXT )".

Actually the item category group in material master is NORM, so why the system is searching it with blank?

Thank you,

Daniele