Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Exits for Delivery & Goods Receipt - Very Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have got a requirement where we have to trigger a screen exit/badi at the time of posting the material document in transaction MIGO or delivery document in VL01N, can any one tell me the right exit as this is very urgent.

Rgds,

7 REPLIES 7

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the BADI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI.

Method MB_DOCUMENT_BEFORE_UPDATE.

Use tcode SE19 to implement this Badi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a screen exit, BADI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI doesnt have the subscreen to have the user defined fields.

Any help would be highly rewarded.

Rgds,

0 Kudos

You can call a screen in this badi to get values. But remember do not give any error message in this badi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you elaborate on this, I cant use call screen statement as this gives syntax errors, I have to necessarily use 'leave to' or 'call transaction', however using this above mentioned I wont have any scope for the variables which were there in the method of the BADI????,

Any help would be very much rewarded.

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Any help on this BADI would be of great help.

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Hi Sailatha,

I have used the same badi for getting a value. I did not call the screen from the badi method. Instead I created a function module to call the screen and get the values.

This way it works fine. But remember that you cannot give any message in this function module as it may stop the material document creation after generating the number.

Thanks

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thank you very much, I have given reward points to the answers.

Rgds,