Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field in CS01 header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybodies,

I need to add a new custom field in header for transaction CS01/CS02. I used the enhancement PCSD0003.

1) I created an append structure for the table STKO (ZASTKO) with the field I need.

2) I created the new screen by clicking on the SCREEN EXIT. In this new screen a field have been added (I/O type). It attribute is subscreen.

3) I created another append strucure for the structure CSCI_STKO as asked in the function module EXIT_SAPLCSDI_004 with the field I need. And in this function I added the code as following (STKO-ZZVENDOR = USERDATA-ZZVENDOR.)

4) In the function module EXIT_SAPLCSDI_005 I added this code too (USERDATA-ZZVENDOR = STKO-ZZVENDOR.)

When I used the transaction CS01, I see the new subscreen in header, but after having declared data in the field, if I push "Enter", data disappear and nothing saved.

Does anybodies to help me on this little problem

Thanks

Regards

Cygnus

Edited by: Cygnus8 on Jul 23, 2010 4:51 PM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution is to had in the dynpro the fields created in the append structure. And not create like me independent fields.