Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Customized Table and Modify Table Maintenance Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already created customized table and generate the table maintenance screen, however i encountered 1 problem which is i cannot add new PAI and PBO module in the flow logic. Every time i wanna add new module, i will be getting error message saying that my user currently editing the screen. Any suggestion ?

Thanks.

Jon

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to sm12 and delete the lock on the program in which you want to write some code.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jonathan,

1. Its a simple operational problem.

2. if u are in se80,

first switch to DISPLAY mode,

and then goto your pbo/pai screen,

then switch to EIDT mode.

3. Also make sure, that maintenance

is not opened in another session.

regards,

amit m.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi <b>Jonathan</b>,

Please close all the windows and relogin

For making PAI and PBO modules, Please activate all the Table and its maintainence view.

Now first make emptu file with <main filename>_PAI and <main filename>_PBO save and activate them.

Now put the logic in them and then activate now call these in the main prog.. it should work...

While activation all the sub program modules should be activated already... i suggest select all the prog and sub progs and activate them all at once...so the system automatically takes care of inner activations first...

If u have some more quereies... please feel free to contact me...

Regards,,

<b>Abhishek</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

The only thing i can get from ur prob is u have to go to transaction SM12 and release the lock. U will see a pushbutton on the application toolbar just click that and there u will find the name of ur program u can right click on it and delete it!!!

Hope this helps.

Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm.... i try SM12... no luck.. nothing lock... Its juz weird... when i try using se80 to edit the screen... i can create new module.... but when i'm using se11 --> table maintenance generator --> screen modification... i cannot create the module......