Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create purchase order with CATT or LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a CATT or LSMW transaction or a program to create a large number of purchase orders with the positions?

Thanks in advice

Fany

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have LSMW bapi mthod to create PO's

Business Object BUS2012 Purchase Order

Method CREATEFROMDATA1 Create Enjoy Purchase

Message Type PORDCR1 Create Purchase Order

Basic Type PORDCR102 Create Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I have begin to create LSMW, but when File with Converted Data i have an error : No partner exists with the name '', type '' why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have debbuging the programme and I have seen that the error is on the table EDPP1. What is the table EDPP1?

Thanks

0 Kudos

general partner profiles( inbound & outbound ) for EDI Partner are maintained in the table EDPP1.

Regards,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

I don't have some partners in the table ? How I can add it? Which partner i must add?

0 Kudos

Do chk these

[link1|;

[link2|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-dev/lsmw-no-partner-exists-with-the-name-type-error-708094]

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I have begin to create LSMW, but when File with Converted Data i have an error : No partner exists with the name '', type '' why?

have debbuging the programme and I have seen that the error is on the table EDPP1. What is the table EDPP1?

What is the structure relation E1BPEKKOP Structure transf. pr fonctions parten. dans BAPI_PO_CREATE ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in WE20 I can't create a new patenar

I have this erreor: Enter a permissible partner number

0 Kudos

The partner number will be a logical system...do u have any created...

take help of your BASIS person.

Regards,

Srinivas