Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a table with no transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created a table in dev but when i enter a data in generate a popup for transport , i didn't want this.

I change the data class in technical settings to USER customer data class but nothing was changed .

In technical setting when i try to do generate version i have a message temporary version of active version stored.

Is there someting i have missed ?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

Soufiene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member209703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created a Table Maintenance Generator for your table? In that case be sure you have selected 'no, or user recording routine' in the Recording routine option.

In case you have selected the Standard Record Routine option, you can delete and create the TMG again.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

former_member209703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created a Table Maintenance Generator for your table? In that case be sure you have selected 'no, or user recording routine' in the Recording routine option.

In case you have selected the Standard Record Routine option, you can delete and create the TMG again.

Regards

0 Kudos

Gracias Josee