Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying standard structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when i tried to copy standard structure. Not all the fields are copying. The structure im trying to copy is VBKPF_ALV. In this first 3 fields are getting copied. when i tried to convert that in to change mode only first 3 fields are getting displayed. But when i see in display mode all fields are visible.

thank you

regards

vijay.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

The structure has been copied succesfully. there are two fields (XSELP and STATE) and one INCLUDE (VBKPF). this include is another standar structure and you can not modify that. In display mode system shows you all fields for this structure but in change mode system not allow you to change this fields.

Regards,

Pepe

0 Kudos

thank you Jose

but my problem is i want to add two more fields for this custom structure but it is asking for reference table and refrence field. The field i added is wrbtr. when i entered ref. table as bseg and ref. field as wrbtr it is not accepting this combination.

please help me in this.

thank you

vijay

0 Kudos

If you just want to add additinal Z fields do not copy the structure to the Z namespace. Instead use "Append Structure" to enhance it.

0 Kudos

Hi,

WRBTR is a currency field you need to add FMCJ as reference table and HWAER as reference field then it will work

0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

The field WRBTR you're trying to append to this structure needs a type CURR reference table/field. Try something like BKPF-WAERS.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Eduardo