Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling the application tool bar.

former_member202335
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created 2 custom transactions in which I am controlling the items on the application tool-bar depending on the mode of the transaction. The ABAP statement that I am using 2 to control the buttons on the toolbar is: -

SET PF-STATUS c_pf_status_1000 EXCLUDING lt_fcode. (Here, c_pf_status is a constant contain the GUI status name and LT_FCODE is the name of the internal table contains items that need to be disabled).

This statement is generating 2 different results in the 2 transactions. In the first transaction, the buttons specified in LT_FCODE get disabled (but are still visible). In the second transaction, the buttons specified in LT_FCODE become invisible. Why is this happening?

Thanks,

Divyaman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening because of the Push button Assignment properties. This can be changed from the Menu path of PF-STATUS GOTO ->Attributes -> Push button Assignment.

If Hide all is selected, it will not be displayed. If Display all is selected, then it will be displayed but disabled.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening because of the Push button Assignment properties. This can be changed from the Menu path of PF-STATUS GOTO ->Attributes -> Push button Assignment.

If Hide all is selected, it will not be displayed. If Display all is selected, then it will be displayed but disabled.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot! This solved my problem.

Regards,

Divyaman