Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Table PRPS to EKKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

I am a functional consultant. I am creating a specs for a customized report. I need to connect Table EKKO to PRPS. Can you give another table where I can link these tables? If there are additional tables that I can connect, please provide me one. I need to get a unique field that is common to EKKO and PRPS. Field MATNR is possible...but in our case, the MATNR for Table PRPS is always blank. Kindly help.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can use fields like ERNAM & PBUKR which have the same domain name and thus a relationship b/w the tables can be established.

Also u can go to SE11-> table DD08L

provide the name of the table PRPS and it shall display the corresponding relations of the table with other objects..

hope this works out..

if not, pls let me know

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PRPS - ERNAM and PBUKR

EKKO - ERNAM and BUKRS

Regards,

Jyothi CH.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess theres no direct connection between PRPS and EKKO.

You might need to connect PRPS to AUFK using Order Number.

Then AUFK with MSEG again using Order Number

And finally MSEG with EKKO with PO Number.

A pretty round-about way. But hey, you can always hope for a better solution from somebody else :-).

pk

christine_evans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Good day!

>

> I am a functional consultant. I am creating a specs for a customized report. I need to connect Table EKKO to PRPS. Can you give another table where I can link these tables? If there are additional tables that I can connect, please provide me one. I need to get a unique field that is common to EKKO and PRPS. Field MATNR is possible...but in our case, the MATNR for Table PRPS is always blank. Kindly help.

>

> Thank you.

Table PRPS holds WBS elements which can be used as cost codes on PO lines. PO line cost assignments are held in table EKKN which can be linked to the PO line item table EKPO on EBELN and EBELP and from there you can get to the PO header table EKKO.

If you provide an Abaper with the report input parameters, its output layout, an overview of what it should do, and some examples of SAP screens where they can view the data, they should be able to work out which database tables are involved themselves....

0 Kudos

Hi Christine!

This one is close. But EKKN is not displaying RFQs. I need RFQ document numbers more than PO. Thanks for your help.