Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition Requirement on basis of Partner Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have requirement in Sales Order creation. Some condition get required on the basis of Partner Function entered in sales order .

I tried with one requirement development for pricing but i m not getting any data related to Partner function manually entered in Sales Order.

In KOMK structure i m getting only standard which is coming from process but not which one i entered (Account Number of Vendor or Creditor) .

Pl suggest how it is possible.

Thanks,

Abhay

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Using the following User Exit. userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk in <b> MV45AFZZ</b>. It should sove you problem. If the change have to take place at the time of save. Use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in the same include program MV45AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Using the following User Exit. userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk in <b> MV45AFZZ</b>. It should sove you problem. If the change have to take place at the time of save. Use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in the same include program MV45AFZZ

Giri..