Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubts that one transport request has been transported in client 500 but not 600 . I don’t know the request number. Is there any way to compare transport in 500 and 600. how can I find out that missing transport request .

Thanks & Regards

Jitenda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in Versions management of the program so that there you can get some information.

Reward if helpful.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in Versions management of the program so that there you can get some information.

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Atleast you know the Program or Report or some Object name which you have developed and transported, right?

Take that object name and Enter in the table<b> E071</b> and it will give the Request Number

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Thanks to reply. Actualy this the costomizing request. Itsdone by functional consultant at the of implementation. Now he is not here . therefore I don't have any information about that. Is there any T-code or Table with cotains transported request nos. for for specific client.

Jitendra

0 Kudos

Check the following tables.

E070

E071

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

If you have transported only R/3 Objects like Function modules/ programs/ includes then do not worry about it because they are client independent. They will be available in all the clients.

Regards,

Darshil