Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLLECT stmt - counter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Basically

DATA : Count TYPE i.

will work with COLLECT stmt as a counter.

I have DB structure having filed as RKE2_VVQ09 (QUAN type) in 4.6 C which was used as a counter filed in COLLECT stmt.

However in ECC 6.0, looks like is not working in COLLECT stmt as a counter.

So DDIC team have changed it in the DB structure from RKE2_VVQ09 (QUAN type) to char20, however it is not either working as a counter when we use COLLECT stmt (i did not test ).

So could you please let me know Whether RKE2_VVQ09 (QUAN type) will work with COLLECT stmt in ECC ?

or do I need to change this to INT4 ?

I Could not change in DB structure and test it ...that why I am asking for your help.

YOUR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I Could not change in DB structure and test it ...that why I am asking for your help.

You don't have to change the DB structure. You could simply create an internal table that has fields of both types and see if either works.

Rob

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I Could not change in DB structure and test it ...that why I am asking for your help.

You don't have to change the DB structure. You could simply create an internal table that has fields of both types and see if either works.

Rob