Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO03 function module used for cost analysis report

paul_pendleton
Participant
0 Kudos

In T-Code CO03 you enter an order and then you can GOTO>COST>ANALYSIS and there will be a report produced with cost detail. My question is concerning the "total planned qty" and the "Total Actual qty" fields which you have to add to the display(report). What function module or conversion method is SAP using to convert the time QTY to hours? We have created a seperate program that uses two function modules to convert time values to hours. One is CF_UT_UNIT_CONVERSION which is used for all values EQ to or Less Than 999999.999. The other is COR0_CONF_TO_OPR_UNIT_CONVERT for values that are larger than the previous. We have some things that happen to be measured in PICO seconds and the value is to large for the first function module. The field that is normally the problem is AFVV-ISM03, but it could be ISM01, 02, etc.

The problem is there is a discrepency between the numbers for a particular order in CO02 and this report. I want to see what SAP is using to make this conversion. I have tried to find this in debug but must have missed it somewhere in all the code.

Does anyone know what SAP uses for their conversion especially when it comes to values larger than 999999.999?

4 REPLIES 4

paul_pendleton
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry had a type on the second paragraph. Should say CO03 not CO02.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please try this FM <b>CO_ZF_ORDER_UNIT_CONVERSION</b>.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply Ferry. It does not seem to use this function. I have placed break points in the code to get it to stop in that function but it never goes into it. All of the includes in the SAP Program for that T-code SAPLCOKO1 do not seem to be listed in the where used list for this function module. I'm trying to be able to see the numbers and results that the program is using so it will give me a clue as to why there is a difference in the two reports. Anyway, thanks again for the reply. I thought you had it nailed down to start with.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that the enclosed function which convert activity hours based on yield qty :

CALL FUNCTION 'CO_R0_DET_TOTAL_ACTIVITY'

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Lanka