Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check error failed on Pragram zqevac20 (SNOTE 48815)

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement SNOTE 48815. From snote instruction, i create a program zqevac20 and hit an error as below:

Error detalis:

Incorrect arithmetic expression: Instead of "/SPE/CL_CTRL=>IS_EWM(", a

field, a function or "(" was expected . . . . . . . . . .

Error line:

• check stock is not EWM relevant

gv_ewm_active =

/spe/cl_ctrl=>is_ewm( i_plant = t001l-werks

i_stloc = t001l-lgort ).

Kindly advise. Thanks.

Regards,

Por

Edited by: Soon Joo Por on Oct 18, 2011 5:36 AM

5 REPLIES 5

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see only two issues with below statement:

1. Variable in which you are collecting value of this method is of not type c length 1.

2. You have not put space between brackets and characters.

Check these two issues and confirm.

Thanks.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for reply.

1. Variable in which you are collecting value of this method is of not type c length 1.

- i have change the gv_ewm_active TYPE /spe/ctrl_is_active to gv_ewm_active TYPE char01. i still getting the same problem.

2. You have not put space between brackets and characters.

- The original source code do have space between brackets and characters

By the way, the source code from this program is suggested by SAP note. i found the similar erro in

they are saying that this is ECC version and can be fix by another correction version. Do you have any idea on the correction version mention about?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Por

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you'll check the SAP note you have implemented, there are many corrections for various releases like 4519, 4520, 4521, 423725, etc.. Please implement the correction release version as per the version of your system. Please take help of Basis people to identify the correct SAP version.

Thanks.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your advise. I have checked the release verison that i download is correct - SAP ECC 6.0 - 423725

Thanks and regards,

Por.

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Anyone have any ideas? Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Por