Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the shipping condition in VA01 and VA02 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to find an exit which changes the shipping condition in VA01 before shipping

point and route is determined . The new shipping condition is determined form the ztable which has

the fields sa;es org , ship-to customer , transportation group , shipping point ,

(old) shipping conditio andnew shipping condition . Except the new shippinig conditin all other are key fileds.

I tried my best to find an exit but in VAIN . I am under the assumption that there is no exit to do this .

Can any expert help me to find an exit if there is any ?

Regards,

Vijay .

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the userexit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK..

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

Have you tried using EXIT_SAPL0VRF_001 to enhance SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION. Check note 611971 all the details are listed for your reference.

Thanks,

Jagruti

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the replies .

Narendran , I did try this exit but by this point tragr and vstel are not determined . So this one is not quite helpful .

Jagruti ,

This is one which I thought of first , Unfortunately this one can only modify route but now shipping condition , So this is alos not of use for me .

Thank a lot for all the pains you have taken to reply me . Your answers made me feel I am thinkikg in the correct lines .

Regards,

Vijay .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shipping condition is in header..The shipping point is in the line item..

What if two line items is having two different shipping points, which results in two shipping conditions from your ZTABLE...which one you will update in the header shipping conditions..

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

userexit_save_document in MV45aFZZ

USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP USING US_DIALOG in MV45afzb

If useful reward points

REgards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing is use this FM to determine the route

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION'

EXPORTING

i_aland = tvst-aland

i_azone = tvst-azone

i_lland = kuwev-land1

i_lzone = kuwev-lzone

i_vsbed = y_lv_vsbed

i_tragr = y_lv_tragr

i_vbak = vbak

i_vbkd = vbkd

i_vbap = vbap

IMPORTING

e_route = vbap-route

EXCEPTIONS

no_route_found = 1

departure_error = 2

destination_error = 3

invalid_generic_key = 4

customer_exit_error = 5

OTHERS = 6.

Regards,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at below link. It will give you details about all the user exits related to VA01/VA02.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Best Regards,

Vibha

*Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This exit also triggers

userexit_field_modification in MV45AFZZ

regards,

kishore