Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing / Locking the default password for SAP* user & Client - 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frens,

I have installed ECC 6.0 IDES, Now I want to Login as SAP* in Client - 800,

Some of my frens and as a result of search engines I found that -

1. Firstly we need to login as SAP* in client - 000 and Run T-code RZ10.

2. Then need to Set parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0. (I am facing problem how to set this

Parameter for DEFAULT.PFL)

3. Then need to restart SAP again.

4. Then delete the user SAP* from Sql + as

delete from SAPSR3.USR02 where bname like 'SAP*' and MANDT like '800' ;
    COMMIT;

5. Finall SAP will set the SAP* password as pass for client - 800.

Can any one tell me how to Set parameter in RZ10.

Regards,

Suneel G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sunil,

go to transaction rz10 , and select the profile for ur system from f4 help and select the radio button extneded maitainence and display it wil display all the paramters for ur profile and double click on ur paramter for logon and edit it and then u can chaneg teh valeu of the paramter as required

hope it solves ur problem

afzal

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sunil,

go to transaction rz10 , and select the profile for ur system from f4 help and select the radio button extneded maitainence and display it wil display all the paramters for ur profile and double click on ur paramter for logon and edit it and then u can chaneg teh valeu of the paramter as required

hope it solves ur problem

afzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T-code rz10, select the default profile for ur system select the extneded maitainence radio button. And Set parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0.