Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change user_exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HEARD ---if i'm changing include of user_exit and move it to QA is not active becuase i need to change it in the project.

this is right?

where i can see project and how i find the project?

7 REPLIES 7

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>where i can see project and how i find the project?

Pl use TCode CMOD

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless you create a project, the code in the exit will not work.

Instead of directly modifying the code in the include of the user-exit, you should first create a z* project in Tcode CMOD. It will ask for an enhancement name (this is the name which contains the userexit). Once enhancement name is given, all the user exits under that can be viewed by pressing 'Components' button. You can click on the relevant user exit to navigate to your include. Once you are done with the coding part in the Include, come back and activate the exit (The red button next to the userexit turns green once activated)

Message was edited by: Sravanthi

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

You can go to SAP transaction SMOD or CMOD.

Also find this link for list of user exits available.

http://www.easymarketplace.de/userexit.php

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check the User Enhancement in the SMOD , transaction. you have to implement the same by creating a project in CMOD transaction, with the enhancement name. You have to activate the project to get implemented.

http://www.sap-img.com/abap/a-short-tutorial-on-user-exits.htm

see some other SAP link itself

cheers.

0 Kudos

i have the include how i can find the program of user_exit

0 Kudos

the program is /ATL/SAPMKP01MA

0 Kudos

Pick up the function module name from the Include and check out the entries in table MODSAP or MODSAPVIEW. That will give you the enhancement name for that function exit