Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change quantity value in cs01

Vinay3
Participant
0 Kudos

i had add some custome field in cs01 now i want to calculate some ome value with custome field value and show in quantity field... i had try some exit and enhancement nothing is working out pls help for the same

6 REPLIES 6

former_member205060
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

Can you elaborate more with your requirement ?

Regards,

Rahu Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As we run cs01 tcode there is table control we have enter material quantity and other data.. in which quantity is mandatory field so we have to put some value.....

I had add some custome field in same tcode

Now my requirement is even there is some value in quantity i want to change that quantity with my  add field in custome tab and also some calculation behind this.....

My main requirement is to change the quantity value with my add field in custome tab..

thanks for your reply

Thanks

Vinay Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I hope that there will be an issue with your problem. Suppose even you apply this, every time when you will make the changes, the quantity will be changed with respect to calculation formula you have applied on your custom value.

I hope this link will be useful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/478508

Regards,

Rahul Singh

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay Singh,

I guess you will have to go with Implicit Exit.

Regards

Suresh Nair

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh N

I had try for Implicit exit but still updation is not done properly .... Problem is to ready data from custome field.

0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

The custom field you have mention is in another instance but you can make use of import and export to fetch your value.

Regards,

Rahul Singh