Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change purchasing output control (from sapscript to smartform) Qusetion!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to print a Purchasing Documents by smartform.So i look for system standard program "SAPFM06P"->FORM ENTRY_NEU.

In this form i found 2 function:'ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING' and 'ME_PRINT_PO'. who can tell me the useful of function?(is it standard print function to sapscript?)

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using this function he is getting all the data of the Purchase Order which you can use it in your smart form

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kelvin,

In the standard PO program these two FMs are worked as base for printing POs.

first FM ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING actually collects all data against a prticular PO. you can follow l_doc structure of importing parameter. the FM returns all data collected throgh l_doc structutre. l_doc structure contains different tables like ekpo, eket which are filled up after executing this FM.

second FM ME_PRINT_PO actually doing the printing work line by line through structure EKKO,EKPO.

Regards

Krishnendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Krishnendu

First thanks for your reply.

According your reply:

step1: call function 'ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING' collects all data against a prticular PO.

step2: call smartforms function 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' and importing parameter.

step3: call function 'ME_PRINT_PO' actually doing the printing work.

is it right?thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Up,who can help me?