Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pointer problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

I am trying to send the changes done in the master through change pointer mechanism . I am using standard t-code <b>wpmu</b> to send the changes to other system .

Initially before changing , i run the program RMEBEIN4 to generate and process worklist documnets for all documnet categories.

But change in price is not yielding pricing documnet as the eror is that document category 55 for POS outbound is not activated.

Let me know how to activate the documnet category 55 i.e the field KONPAE,KONDAT,KBETR etc.

Let me know how to go ahead.

Please also let me know that the whether the changes done in one field will trigger all the segments of a material or not .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

You try to use the POS-functionality. This is MUCH more complex than just using a change pointer and sending some data.

Did you set up the site correctly? You need listing and a POS-profile.

Is the POS-profile maintained?

Is your article listed?

Has the article an EAN-code?

Did you activate direct update of WIND (then the change pointers and RMEBEIN4 aren't needed any longer)?

Did you mark the condition types as relevant for changes?

Is your article send with a manual request?

Is pricing simulation (VKP2) OK?

Have a look in documentation to clear the questions.

Regards,

Christian

1 REPLY 1

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

You try to use the POS-functionality. This is MUCH more complex than just using a change pointer and sending some data.

Did you set up the site correctly? You need listing and a POS-profile.

Is the POS-profile maintained?

Is your article listed?

Has the article an EAN-code?

Did you activate direct update of WIND (then the change pointers and RMEBEIN4 aren't needed any longer)?

Did you mark the condition types as relevant for changes?

Is your article send with a manual request?

Is pricing simulation (VKP2) OK?

Have a look in documentation to clear the questions.

Regards,

Christian