Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change PO Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts and Gurus,

I have a requirement in changing layout for PO.

Header Text should be in the bottom.

How can it be possible?

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Neezaa

you need change the form(smartform or sapscript) layout. from me23n->messages->output type with medium(1 or 2 or 3 or 4). According this output type you can find the form: NACE->select 'EF'->output types->processing routines->find related form.

So you only need change the form layout.

regards,

Archer

17 REPLIES 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

From which transaction you have executed this ? Is this some custom code ?

Cheers,

Prakash

0 Kudos

Hi Jha,

YES! Custom code. Executed in ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neezaa,

When you say PO layout are you reefering to the PO output is smartform or Sapscript? If yes then you can rearrange the window position in those Smartform or Sap script.

Please give us more information about your problem, that will help us to narrow our solution.

Thanks

Nivash S

0 Kudos

Hi Nivash,

Yes layouts from ME23N. Can you text me elaborately? I want the HEADER TEXT from ME23N bring down.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neezaa,

Its output type of ME23N. Check some smartform / script design for this and configured in NACE. Change the layout of that form. If its smartform open it in T-Code smartforms and change the position of header window to bring it at footer.

To get the FORM name you can check T-code NACE and find the output type of Purchase area.

Cheers,

Prakash

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to abap/smartform can you elaborate the steps?

Big Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Neezaa

you need change the form(smartform or sapscript) layout. from me23n->messages->output type with medium(1 or 2 or 3 or 4). According this output type you can find the form: NACE->select 'EF'->output types->processing routines->find related form.

So you only need change the form layout.

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong!!

YES! It is useful. Thank you much but my screen appeared like this.

0 Kudos

Go to NACE->select 'EF'->output types->select 'NEU'->processing routines->find related form.

0 Kudos

I almost got it!!! Thanks! But I cannot move the HEADER TEXT details to the bottom.

0 Kudos

why not? if the form is standard form, you can create a cusomized form and assign to output type 'NEU', if the form already is a cusomized form, you just need change it.

how to design a form, googling it.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the information on below points to resolve the issue

1. What is the print program and form name using for printing PO's?

2. Where is the header text is maintaining in the transaction ( me21n)? ( Bank details)

3. As per the screen shot you required the bank details to display above the total value

So based on that it is possible to judge, how to proceed further....

Rg, Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you need to find the Smart Form name. Then change the Smart Form.

1. Goto TCODE NACE. Select the application 'EF'. Then click the 'Output types' on the menu.

2. Find the message type which one you need to output the PO layout.  Ex. NEU. Maybe your requirement is z-output type.

3. Select the NEU, then double click the left 'Processing routines'. Then you can the Smart Form Nmae.

4. Go to TCODE SMARTFORMS. Enter the Smart Form name. change the Window place. move the window from top to bottom.

That's OK.

Thanks,

Yawa

0 Kudos

Hello Yawa,

Why is it everytime I enter the smartform name "No value for this selection" was the result? I can't proceed Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not using smarforms! It is a script ( check in SE71)

0 Kudos

Ok Thanks Kiran? Next Steps? Thanksss a lot!

0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a script, you need to change the window parameter, click the layout, you can see the window layout, double click which one you need change the place.

That's ok.

Thanks.

Yawa