Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDHDR CDPOS for BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have few questions on change documents,

I am creating an report to get the details of BOM creation/change details based on object class, date and time .

I want to run the program using from_time and to_time .Did any one have experiance on this ?

1) If change document details available in CDHDR , Then why we need to care about CDPOS ? is there any link ?

2) I have two objects class for BOM i.e STUE_v and STUE . Which one should I use and what is the difference between them ?

Please explain me in detail if possible.

Thanks,

Vinay.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) If change document details available in CDHDR , Then why we need to care about CDPOS ? is there any link ?

Ans - Obviously HEADER and DETAIL level tables.

2) I have two objects class for BOM i.e STUE_v and STUE . Which one should I use and what is the difference between them ?

Ans - Check which Object type is visible in CDHDR table, Not sure one this, not in front of system.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

CDHDR will tell when and who, CDPOS will show you old and new values by fieldname. One usually reads CDHDR, then uses the fields from CDHDR to supply primary key for CDPOS, for efficient Open SQL SELECT. We don't have ERP logistics installed at my site, so sorry can't help with the rest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ans - Obviously HEADER and DETAIL level tables.

Ans - Check which Object type is visible in CDHDR table, Not sure one this, not in front of system.