Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant change include code by access key..

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

I can't change the code for the include LSNR0F03 under the function group SNR0 through access key.Please advice..

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you want to change ? Please share the issue.

Also let us know what error message you are getting ?

BR,

Prakash

0 Kudos

for excise no range maintenance purpose..I want to create no. range with character and numeric value...on that case there a message is generating..message is

Enter a numeric number...

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My advice is that if you really don't understand what the issue is, find a programmer who does and hand it over to them. Changing SAP standard is not for beginners

0 Kudos

Hello Matthew ...I am not the beginner..I am a techno-functional guy..I know what will be the workaround..

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sorry. Your question gave the impression that you are a beginner. This is partly because you've given rather incomplete and vague information.

I can't change the code for the include LSNR0F03 under the function group SNR0 through access key

Why can't you change the code? What happens when you try? Supplementary question: why are you wanting to change the include in the first place?

0 Kudos

for excise no range maintenance purpose..I want to create no. range with character and numeric value...on that case there a message is generating..message is

Enter a numeric number.So,I want to comment out the code which is responsible for that message...

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So that's what you're trying to do.

Now, some more questions

1. What is preventing you making that change?

2. Is that the exact message? The reason I ask is that it doesn't exist on my system.

3. Have you considered the consequence of ignoring that message? (Hint, maybe it will lead to a dump later on because the system is expecting a numeric).

btw - if you're not a beginner then you should understand what external number ranges are, and that modifying the code in the manner you seem to suggest is not the solution. I'm strongly getting the impression you are out of your area of knowledge here.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debdatta,

I would suggest to define external number range. You can use below thread which will be helpful to generate alphanumeric number range.

You can use it in enhancement.

Alpha Numeric Number Range (0000 to ZZZZ) - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Sudeesh Soni

0 Kudos

Sudeesh,

Don't we have any standard FM which can generate a Alpha Numeric Number series ?

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Ni Kiran,

Check the following FM:

GENERAL_GET_RANDOM_PWD

RANDOM_C_BY_SET

Regards,

Sudeesh Soni

0 Kudos

You can use a trick

• Define a range number with more digits than  your table, NUMBER_GET_NEXT will generate numeric numbers
  • Convert to alphanumeric (base 36) with FM TB_LIMIT_CONVERT_DEC_TO_36
    (12345678901234567890->2LSOHXAWJUI8I)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.