Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we transport the already released TR by scc1 transaction code???

former_member219850
Participant
0 Kudos

can we transport the already released TR by scc1 transaction code???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

All released TR's can only be transported to other environments (QA,Prod) by using transaction

'SE09'.

'SCC1' is used only to copy TR's from one client to other client within the same environment.

For example,

I have a Transport request in 100 client, now I need to move these changes to 110 client.

Through 'SCC1' no need to release the request, directly you can login to 110 client, and give the source client client  where your Transport Request exists and the TR number and check the check box -> Including Request Subtasks.

Thanks,

Vijay V

3 REPLIES 3

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

All released TR's can only be transported to other environments (QA,Prod) by using transaction

'SE09'.

'SCC1' is used only to copy TR's from one client to other client within the same environment.

For example,

I have a Transport request in 100 client, now I need to move these changes to 110 client.

Through 'SCC1' no need to release the request, directly you can login to 110 client, and give the source client client  where your Transport Request exists and the TR number and check the check box -> Including Request Subtasks.

Thanks,

Vijay V

0 Kudos

SE10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can.