Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call function 'RS_WORKING_AREA_INIT' unwelcomed Debugger,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey every one.

Whenever i am trying to execute my program and check the functioning of the program or activating the program i am navigating to the debugging screen to the call function 'RS_WORKING_AREA_INIT'  statement. i want to get rid of this please help me out and i wud be greatfull if anyone explains the reason. i am a novice and i am expecting some guidance from experts.

Thanks and Regards,

Abdullah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naveenvishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Maybe you activated the update task debugging, and also saved it as a default behavior. It means that you should get breakpoints in many transactions.

Uncheck update task debugging in debugging setting, and save the option as default.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Naveen

3 REPLIES 3

naveenvishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Maybe you activated the update task debugging, and also saved it as a default behavior. It means that you should get breakpoints in many transactions.

Uncheck update task debugging in debugging setting, and save the option as default.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

thanks for the info.i restarted the session and its working fine. will do it incase i encounter the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Abdullah,

0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

i just got the same problem again and i unchecked the update task debugging and saved it. but i also unchecked the system debugging option. will there be a problem?

Thanks and regards,

Abdullah.